Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Digital Beauty School

How did I do it before You Tube?! Lately my guilty pleasure has been to watch those You Tube makeup tutorials.  I only wish I had You Tube when I was 16 years old, instead of spending hours trying to figure out how to do a smokey eye without looking like a tranny.

Call it therapeutic or just fun, but I love being able to mix colors and paint an illusion over my face for a night out.  And, I have to say my FAVORITE makeup artist out there right now is Kandee Johnson! If you haven't heard of her google her she is SOO awesome! Her videos are so detailed and she can do almost any look from Bollywood to the Queen of Hearts from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland!

Now, I'm using all kinds of colors for my makeup looks.  Hot pinks, purples, greens OH MY! Here is a recent look I did with a bright cobalt blue eyeshadow and a lime green shadow from MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment