Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm Back!


Mmmmmm!!! Thanks Mom!

It has been SOOOO long since the last time I sat down with a cup of coffee and had time to write... (my mom turned me on to this new Keurig Green Mountain Island Coconut coffee, so addicted!)

As you may or may not have noticed I've given this blog a much needed face lift! In the last year since I have written I was contemplating going back to school.  One day I wanted to apply for an MBA, the next day I wanted to apply for graphic design.  There goes the right side and the left side of my brain in an arm wrestle again. But, after speaking to several advisors and anyone around me who would listen I finally made a decision to go back to school for Nutrition and Dietetics.  And, I've just completed my first semester!! My new major has definitely impacted my shopping list in addition to my eating habits.  Not, that I was ever a unhealthy eater... I've always been a little bit of a gym nut and health freak but, now I have a whole new understanding for how the body works! (Be on the look out for a new health and wellness blog I'll be starting soon.)

Between school, real estate and bar tending things have been a little nuts but, this new island coconut coffee started my morning just right.  Besides it's the closest I can get to a pina colada without being frowned upon for drinking at 9AM.



No comments:

Post a Comment