Monday, January 11, 2010

My First Shoot Out


AK47's, Baretta's, Desert Eagle's, caliber size... these were all terms I had never been familiar with until I had the chance to go to Las Vegas. Not only did I learn about these weapons but, I got to shoot them too!

I hate to sound violent here because I really am not, but if you've never shot a gun before you do not know what you are missing!! The adrenaline rush is insane and the feeling of POWER is just out of control.  My last trip to Vegas, my boyfriend and I had the chance to visit "The Gun Store" on Tropicana Avenue.  The both of us had our gear on, we locked and loaded our weapons and off we went picking out targets like zombies and Osama Bin Laden to shoot. 

Recently I became a contributing writer to BeCHicMag.com and you can read my whole article on this AWESOME experience right here http://bechicmag.com/magazine/lifestyle/point-and-shoot/.

No comments:

Post a Comment