Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hugs and Kisses for Miami

A recent family trip has brought me over to MIAMI this week! One of my most favorite places to visit.  I'm not sure if it is because of the palm trees, the heat or the laid back vibe but, Miami always gives me that addictive feeling of giddiness.  One day, and I mean it, one day I will be able to own a condo here.  My beaux and I used to come down here all the time, especially in the winter when it's so DAMN cold in New York. Having a place here for the winter would be the ultimate lifestyle! In between family functions and getting to hang out with my cousins I couldn't help but take the time to do some serious day dreaming and allow myself to become totally submerged in my own thoughts.  And, this is one of the properties I'm striving to own someday...









No comments:

Post a Comment