Monday, August 27, 2012

Procrastination... my life long opponent!


OHHHH Procrastination!! This big word will forever be the death of me! Sometimes I feel like my life is one big oxymoron.  How can you be a go getter and a procrastinator in one? 

For me at least I have so many BIG dreams and ambitions to fulfill it's just hard when all the little, boring things you need to do to get there send me running in the other direction just like Big in "Sex and the City. "

After my little trip to Miami to see family and unwind I had it planned out that during the day I was going to be good and complete modules I need to do to finish becoming a certified personal trainer.  I was in Miami for 5 days and did not ONE module. DAMN it! 

Instead I thought it would be more beneficial to see which pool I could sneak into because you know I do need to have some kind of tan before the end of the summer, don't you agree?! lol

Oh well, procrastination did get the best of me this trip and so far it's looking like it might have the best of me for today too... I should be doing modules but, no updating my blog is more important. Right?




No comments:

Post a Comment